Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Finds

If you're like me, creating jewelry is the easy part. Marketing and promotion, unless you have tons of money for subscription fees and advertising, is the tough part!

I recently added a blogger to my list of favorites: Wyred On Wire. Alicia has written a great series of articles on time management, something we can all use some pointers on...and she's also posted links to two great sites:

A very recently launched site for selling handmade crafts, iCraft, and they're offering a great promotion! Register and open your shop before March 31st for absolutely free listings and no registration or set-up fees for a full year. Best of all, iCraft doesn't charge a commission fee on sales...ever! I found the shop very easy to set up and maintain. You can view my iCraft shop here.

Another great find, The Indiego Connection where you can join an advertising rotation (see "ads via indiego" at the bottom of my right-hand navigation). The only requirement is to add their advertising rotation script to your site, as I've done here on my blog. All free!

Many thanks to Alicia of Wyred On Wire for letting us all in on these great sites!

No comments: