Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day




I was browsing Alchemy on Etsy the other night to familiarize myself with it and came across a request for donated items for an auction to be held in October for a very worthy organization, Project Night Night. I filled out a bid request, offering a pair of earrings, and by next morning I had received an acceptance from Kendra, the organization founder. The earrings will be based on my Trianon earrings, but with the addition of raspberry pink tourmaline and rose quartz briolettes amidst the silver-gray pearls. I immediately started to work on them, and have one earring left to complete before I send them off.



Since I haven't yet made a jewelry sale (one day!! :), it's nice to know that one of my pieces will be off doing good somewhere! Thank you Kendra!

And to all of you, ♣ Happy St. Patrick's Day! ♣

No comments: